TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- The USA BMX Grand Nationals is back in Tulsa for the 19th year this weekend.
- Organizers said the event brings in 4,000 competitors from around the world, and almost 15,000 BMX enthusiasts. The event reportedly has a nearly $10 million economic impact on the city.
- USA BMX has been working with city leaders to begin construction for the headquarters facility north of downtown Tulsa.
- Voters approved $15 million for the facility.
- Officials said they are in the process of finalizing designs and hope to begin construction next fall with completion scheduled for 2020.
- Georgia woman sues after spending 3 months in jail for possessing cotton candy
- Workplace bullying, violence can increase your heart attack risk, study says
- SIGN UP: Free FOX23 Newsletters
- GM under investigation for faulty brake vacuum pumps
- Man finds $7.5M in storage unit he bought for only $500
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for breaking alerts sent to your phone
© 2020 Cox Media Group