TISHOMINGO, Okla. - Blake Shelton's new Ole Red bar and grill is set to open to the public on Sept. 30.
Shelton announced the new Tishomingo business, along with another site in Nashville, in January. It's the former home of Miranda Lambert's Pink Pistol boutique.
The opening weekend celebration begins Friday with a private concert by Shelton for about 150 people. It will benefit J.C. Reaching Out, a nonprofit that provides financial assistance to families with a loved one fighting cancer.
Ole Red opens to the public on Saturday with a concert featuring RaeLynn, Jeannie Seely, John Conlee, and Ronnie Milsap.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Doctors address illness linked to chronic marijuana use
- Russell Westbrook signs 5-year extension with Oklahoma City Thunder
- White roads an option to lower temperatures
- Teen stunned to go from Chipotle dishwasher to high fashion model in 10 days
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2019 Cox Media Group.