TISHOMINGO, Okla. - Blake Shelton is coming home for Memorial Day weekend -- and he's bringing friends.
The Oklahoma-native announced he and fellow country superstar Luke Bryan are scheduled to play at The Doghouse at Ole Red Tishomingo during the holiday weekend.
Bryan is scheduled to perform May 23 (Tickets on sale May 2) and Shelton will perform May 24 (Tickets on sale May 3).
All concert proceeds benefit the Oklahoma Wildlife Conservation Foundation.
- School bus driver who pleaded guilty to raping girl, 14, gets no prison time
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Dad accidentally shoots 6-year-old daughter while 'teaching her gun safety,' police say
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Couple accused of filming sex abuse of 25 children sentenced to 60 years
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.