TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- The Black Wall Street Chamber of Commerce has developed the POWER group. An economic development fund for North Tulsa.
- The chamber would like Tulsans to partner with them, investing money into North Tulsa and spur black entrepreneurship.
- For as little as $10/month people can join the POWER group. Money will be invested in buying land and eventually starting businesses in North Tulsa.
- Tulsa City Councilwoman Vanessa Hall-Harper says in the last decade, dollar stores have been the only development in district 1. She’d like to see grocery stores, cleaners and other vital services developed in the historic Greenwod.
- 'Leaving Neverland' trailer paints dark picture of Michael Jackson
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Petitioners favor sale of Montana to Canada to reduce national debt
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Two Tulsa daycare workers arrested in sex assault investigation
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.