TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Greenwood Leadership Academy is putting on its 3rd annual Black Excellence Fair in Tulsa.
- The GLA and Met Cares will provide free haircuts, backpacks and school supplies for 300 students and a day of activities for north Tulsa families.
- Free food, music and games will be available as well as community vendors and resources.
- The fair will be held Saturday, July 27 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. at Greenwood Leadership Academy (1789 W. Seminole St.).
- Anyone willing to volunteer can do so here and anyone willing to be a vendor can do so here.
© 2019 Cox Media Group