TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Father Brian O'Brien, President of Bishop Kelley High School, is moving on, according to the high school's website.
- After 10 years at the school, he will become pastor of St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in Stillwater.
- His last day at the school will be December 21, 2017.
- A national search for a new president of the school will begin soon.
- FOX23 talked to O'Brien after a tornado left behind damage in the area:
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Police: Man admits to shooting possible intruder, kills woman in west Tulsa
- What does an Ozone Alert day mean?
- Tulsa daycare speaks up, couple arrested over child abuse allegations
- Dairy Queen owner defends 'politically incorrect' restaurant sign
© 2018 Cox Media Group.