TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- LaVonne Berry turns 95 on April 12th. Her husband, Kay, turns 97 on July 3rd.
- They celebrate their 72nd wedding anniversary on September 7th
- Kay is fighting prostate cancer and is a stroke survivor
- LaVonne has moderate dementia
- Both are homebound and lonely, and their daughter, Kay Jordan is their caretaker.
- She says they rarely receive any personal mail anymore and would love to receive cards.
- It would bring them a lot of joy to receive cards to celebrate LaVonne's birthday next month.
If you'd like to honor these World War II veterans and help celebrate these milestones, please send cards to a special post office box for their cards:
Mr. and Mrs. Kay Berry
7122 S. Sheridan, Suite 2-363
Tulsa, OK 74133
- Facebook confirms global outage for some users
- Ted Bundy victim confirmed more than 3 years ago, DNA details released this week
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Woman cut off own hand with circular saw to cash in on insurance, police say
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.