TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Democratic presidential candidate and former Texas congressman Beto O'Rourke spent time in Tulsa on Sunday and Monday.
- O'Rourke held a public town hall meeting in Tulsa at Welltown Brewery at 7 p.m. Sunday.
- On Monday he visited Black Wall Street in Tulsa's Greenwood neighborhood.
- He will then travel to Oklahoma City to visit the Oklahoma National Memorial and Museum. His Oklahoma trip will end with a rally in Norman.
- This marks O'Rourke's second visit to Green Country since early June when he toured flood damage along the Arkansas River.
If you missed the event, you can watch O'Rourke's speech below as it aired on the FOX23 News Facebook page:
© 2020 Cox Media Group