NORMAN, Okla. - Sen. Bernie Sanders will campaign for president in Norman on Sunday, according to his campaign.
The 2020 presidential candidate will host a rally Sept. 22 at Norman's Reaves Park.
People will be allowed into the rally space at 1:30 p.m. before it begins at 3 p.m. Tickets are not required, but people can RSVP online here.
>>> Share this story now from the FOX23 News Facebook page:
Sanders has proven to be a popular figure among Oklahoma Democrats. He won the state's 2016 Democratic primary against Hillary Clinton with 51% of the vote. All but two counties voted for Sanders.
- The Cars frontman Ric Ocasek dead at 75
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Pregame fireworks display sparks fire on field before Titans game
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- School custodian comforts student with autism in heartwarming viral photo
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.