TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- A Bartlesville man is facing charges after a woman said he burglarized her home.
- Yvonne House said she noticed things were going missing around her home for over two months. After changing the locks, she noticed things were still going missing, so she decided to put $9 in a jar. The money stayed in the jar for about a week before going missing.
- House bought a surveillance camera, which later showed Joshua Whitley in her home.
- Whitley has been charged with second-degree burglary.
- House says it’s so important for people to make sure they write down what’s in their home and invest in a surveillance system to watch they're home while at work.
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host over previous anti-gay tweets
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Ohio father makes daughter walk 5 miles to school to teach lesson about bullying
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- White House Chief of Staff John Kelly expected to resign
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.