TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- A Bartlesville daycare worker is accused of biting an 11-month-old child.
- Bartlesville police arrested 30-year-old Ashley Estes for child abuse. Officers say she admitted to biting a child on the left forearm at the daycare where she worked.
- Estes was immediately fired from the Kidde Corner Learning Center.
- Parents are upset they had to find out about the incident from the victim's mother and not the daycare.
- Estes told police the only way she was able to get her own child to stop biting was to bite him back. So she did just that to one of her students.
- The child was bitten on the left forearm.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.