BARTLESVILLE, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Bartlesville police responded to a robbery at the OK Federal Credit Union on Adams Road on Feb. 9.
- Police said the man walked in and gave the teller a note demanding money and implying he had a weapon. No weapon was seen.
- Police have a vague description of a person of interest. OSBI released a composite drawing Feb. 16.
- A vehicle believed to be involved was described as a dark brown, possibly black, 1997-2003 Ford F-150 extended cab truck with factory-style wheels.
- Anyone with information should call police at : 918-338-4001. A reward of up to $2000 has been offered for information leading to an arrest.
Trending on FOX23
- Suspect in auto theft, person of interest in missing persons cases in custody
- With early morning votes, Congress ends overnight government shutdown
- Breaking news alerts straight to your device- FREE FOX23 News app download
- Broken Arrow schools use disinfectant machine to fight flu
- Founder of ‘Ask Gary' medical, legal referral service arrested on DUI charge
© 2018 Cox Media Group.