- A popular Tulsa pub mysteriously closed Monday.
- Viewers called FOX23 Monday saying Baker Street Pub near 71st and Memorial closed its doors for good.
- Nearby businesses also said that the south Tulsa business is closed.
- The Baker Street website no longer lists the Tulsa location.
TULSA, Okla. — A popular Tulsa pub shut down suddenly on Monday.
Nearby businesses confirmed Baker Street Pub near 71st and Memorial closed its doors for good. The chain's website removed the Tulsa location from their listings as well.
Ashli Lincoln learned Houston-based Hospitality USA owned the restaurant. They told Lincoln the restaurant closed due to underperforming sales. They issued a statement on the closure Tuesday:
Crews began packing up the restaurant Tuesday.
FOX23 also reached out to the Oklahoma Tax Commissioner's office, who confirmed the restaurant was in good standing with the state.
- Baker Street Pub closes in south Tulsa
- FBI records: Effort to reduce Clinton email classification
- 1 killed in east Tulsa standoff
- Razor blades found on carts at Catoosa Walmart
- Suspects accused of takeover-style robbery at Tulsa Taco Bueno
Cox Media Group