TULSA, Okla. - An toddler died early Wednesday morning in an east Tulsa house fire.
Firefighters responded around 12:30 to the home near 33rd and Memorial.
When they arrived, a woman collapsed in the front yard; she told them other people were inside.
Investigators confirmed a 21-month-old girl was killed. Homicide detectives say the incident appears to be an accident.
A woman at the home was hospitalized in an unknown condition.
Investigators are working to find out how the fire started.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Broken Arrow police warn residents of arrest warrant phone scam
- Police search for suspect accused of putting gun to loss prevention officer's head
- 'Like' FOX23 News on Facebook for the latest trending stories
- 2018 Chili Bowl draws hundreds of drivers
- Mom, boyfriend sought in burning, beating death of 4-year-old girl
© 2019 Cox Media Group.