MUSKOGEE, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Federal and local authorities announced the arrests of 29 people in a significant drug conspiracy and money laundering case in Muskogee on Wednesday.
- Authorities say "Operation Pop Can" is a multi-year investigation that led to the drug trafficking arrests that were part of an international money laundering operation.
- This is a developing story. Check back for more details.
- Want Breaking News alerts from your area sent to your phone? DOWNLOAD the free FOX23 News app and subscribe to alerts for your area in Green Country.
- Movie starring 'The Walking Dead' actor wraps production in Oklahoma
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Alex Trebek undergoes additional chemotherapy
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Tulsa Beer & Wine Festival to be held at Gathering Place
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.