TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- UPDATE: Police arrested Raymond Rivera for first degree murder
- Police investigated a shooting near 49th Street North and Boston in north Tulsa.
- Officials say there is at least one person dead and two others wounded.
- They say the death and injuries are the likely result of a gunfight that occurred over two scenes about a block apart around 9 p.m.
- They say one of the injured victims had a gun, but bullet casings at the scene indicate that there were at least two different weapons.
- The victim was later identified as Tyson Teague, who moved from Ohio to Tulsa in June
Tulsa Police released new details in the city's latest homicide.
Around 9:20, officers learned a man in his 20s was shot and killed near 49th and Boston. He did not have identification on him.
Another person who lived with the victim was shot; he is expected to survive.
A third shooting victim, a woman, was hospitalized but expected to survive. Officers say she was related to suspected shooters, but was not a suspect.
Homicide investigators say the shooting was likely the result of an argument, and that all involved knew each other.
Police say before the shooting, a fist fight happened in the area.
Investigation and questioning continues. FOX23 remains in contact with police to get the latest.
Download the FOX23 News app for breaking developments in the case sent straight to your mobile device.
FOX23 got live updates from the scene:
Trending on FOX23.com
- Young father killed by rock thrown from overpass; teenagers arrested
- Vegetables sold at Walmart, Trader Joe's recalled for Listeria
- The news that matters in your timeline- ‘Like’ FOX23 News
- South Tulsa homeowner says thief spent nearly an hour stealing from her home
- Police investigate after 65 pounds of marijuana arrives with Florida couple's Amazon order
© 2018 Cox Media Group.