TULSA, Okla. - UPDATE:
- Police have located and arrested Beverly Nichols in connection to the 2017 murder of Felicia Jones.
- Officers arrested Nichols after Crime Stoppers got a tip about her being spotted in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Officials issued an arrest warrant Tuesday in an August 2017 homicide investigation.
- The Tulsa County District Attorney's Office approved charges for first degree murder for 42-year-old Beverly Nichols, according to Tulsa police. Nichols is accused in the death of Felicia Jones on Aug. 17, 2017.
- Officials said the Tulsa Police Lab submitted evidence that linked Nichols to the crime. Nichols is not currently in custody.
- Man smashes police windshields in east Tulsa
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson visits Georgia Aquarium, shakes hands with beluga whale
- 'Mean mug' shooting: Man accused of killing friend over dirty look indicted
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Great white shark jumps out of water at researcher's feet
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for breaking news alerts sent to your phone.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.