TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa bakeries are helping celebrate Pi Day with special treats!
Antoinette's is selling pie nachos in honor of 3.14.
Looking for a more traditional treat? Merritt's is offering $3.14 discounts on some pies and specials on others!
The Nut House in Claremore is also hoping people come by for a pie treat.
And Cheddar's at 71st and 169 is offering a special on pot pies. For one day only, diners can “Pie One, Get One” of Cheddar’s made- fresh-daily Homemade Chicken Pot Pie.
Guests who order the restaurant’s iconic item in-restaurant or ToGo will get a second pie free-of-charge to take and bake at home, no coupon necessary. And not to worry – Cheddar’s will provide the baking instructions.
The Tulsa Stem Alliance is also asking people to tag them in Pi day posts for a classroom prize!
- Facebook confirms global outage for some users
- Ted Bundy victim confirmed more than 3 years ago, DNA details released this week
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Woman cut off own hand with circular saw to cash in on insurance, police say
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.