TULSA, Okla. — Another brewery is coming to Tulsa's Kendall Whittier neighborhood.
American Solera bought a building nearby Cabin Boys Brewery and Marshall Brewing company already located on the same block of 7th Street near Utica.
"We are excited to create a community of craft brewers at sixth and Utica. There are so many possibilities to grow our existing relationships with fellow Tulsa breweries and we expect exciting things to come from being so close to each other." - Chase Healey, founder and brewmaster of American Solera
The company is moving its brewing operations and tap room from its current location on 49th West Avenue.
The "Bendmaster" building at the new site is expected to be under construction for six months.
American Solera's smaller location at 18th and Boston will stay open after the new location is complete.
- Jack White donates to Outsiders House restoration fund
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Cargill ground beef recall expands to 132K pounds: 1 death, 17 illnesses reported
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Firearms not permitted at Tulsa State Fair
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Cox Media Group