Amazon says a fire hazard prompted a recall of thousands of chargers.
The E-commerce giant recalled 260,000 AmazonBasics portable chargers. They say the devices can overheat and cause fires.
The company received several reports of the charger burning customers and damaging property.
Consumers should stop using them immediately.
Trending on FOX23.com
- Navy fighters spotted UFO-like craft off East Coast in 2015
- Top news and trending stories- ‘Like’ FOX23 News on Facebook
- RV fire causes backup on Muskogee Turnpike near Broken Arrow
- Another serial shotgun robber strikes in Tulsa
- How would teacher walkouts impact school calendars?
© 2018 Cox Media Group.