TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- New affordable housing options are coming to downtown Tulsa.
- Price Family Properties is turning the former Adams Hotel building into 50 apartments with rooftop access and retail space.
- The company's Art Deco Lofts & Apartments are so successful they decided to build more. The units are designed to be workforce affordable housing.
- WATCH FOX23 Cailey Dougherty's full report above
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- MAC to give out free lipstick for National Lipstick Day
- Oklahoma education board on track for record emergency certifications
- Marine dog with cancer gets a hero's goodbye
- Life lesson moves sentencing in Owasso teacher's death
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
Cox Media Group