TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Admiral Flea Market near Mingo and North Admiral Place announced its plans to close in 2019.
- The market has been in business in north Tulsa for 39 years.
- Admiral Flea Market announced the plan on Facebook, saying that Sam Bogue is retiring.
- The market will remain open every weekend through 2019.
- WWII veteran reunites with French woman he fell in love with 75 years earlier
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Cuba Gooding Jr. surrenders to police after woman claims he groped her at NYC bar
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Gathering Place announces Movie Night Series
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.