TULSA, Okla. - The last year has been a busy one for Tulsa International Airport.
As they work on their Master Plan, approved in 2017, they have added several new nonstop flights and an entire new airline, complete with its own gate.
Scroll down for a look at the new additions, plus what could be next for Tulsa-based travelers.
Is there a destination YOU want to see on the list? Tell us on the FOX23 News Facebook page!
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Comatose boy shows signs of life after parents sign organ donor paperwork
- Teacher Appreciation Week: 5 things educators really want
- What you need to know about the FOX23 weather app
- Police identify suspect in Tulsa double homicide
- Teen, 3 others charged in grisly Craigslist double murder in Oklahoma
© 2019 Cox Media Group.