TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
Police pulled over 58-year-old Kevin Jameson on Sunday
They claim he did not signal before turning on to Highway 169
A vehicle search allegedly turned up 44 pounds of meth
A Tulsa man who allegedly didn't use his blinker went to jail on meth trafficking charges.
Officers say Kevin Jameson, 58, turned left on to Highway 169 without signaling Sunday around 1:30 p.m.
As officers conducted the traffic stop, they said a certified drug K9 officer alerted them to odors of a controlled substance.
Police say they found about 44 pounds of methamphetamine inside the car.
Jamesen went to jail on complaints of aggravated trafficking of meth and failure to signal.
He remains in the Tulsa County Jail on more than $25,000 bond.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Victim jumps on hood of suspect car, stopping burglary
- Road construction project begins in Broken Arrow
- The Latest: PM responds to complaints about mosque response
- The latest news that matters to you- right in your timeline
- Beyonce's dad confirms birth, ‘Happy Birthday to the twins!, love Granddad'
© 2018 Cox Media Group.