TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Entrepreneurial basecamp 36 Degrees North has opened up a second location to meet the high demand they have seen over the last 22 months at their base in downtown Tulsa.
- Over the last 22 months, they have helped 500 entrepreneurs in 40 different industries.
- The executive director says the non-profit’s goal is to help businesses start in Tulsa and stay in Tulsa.
- Girls with nagging moms grow up to be more successful, study says
- 2 stabbed, suspect sets himself on fire in Delaware County
- Tulsa police respond to north Tulsa bank robbery
- THIS is how you tackle opposing left turns at medians
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.