CATOOSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Three students were removed and suspended from Wells Middle School in Catoosa after an employee allegedly overheard them talking about threatening the school.
- The students also talked about threatening other students, according to Campus Police Chief Samuel Brown.
- Officials said the students were immediately taken out of school. The nature of the threat was not revealed and the investigation is ongoing.
- Brown said every possible threat is taken seriously.
- The Office of Juvenile Affairs will determine if charges will be filed.
- Child sex offender serving more than 300 years walks free on ‘technicality'
- Liquor store owner talks to FOX23 after shooting, robbery
- Pet pot-bellied pig named Molly cooked, eaten by new owners, after adoption from shelter
- 'We'll carry you': Students active shooter plan for teacher in wheelchair goes viral
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories
© 2018 Cox Media Group.