- The St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway gives ticket holders a chance to win a new home
- Cox Media Group Tulsa is a presenting sponsor of the giveaway
- 11,250 tickets will be sold in 2019.
- Organizers announced the winner June 23.
- The winner of the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway is Dara Rue of Chelsea, OK.
- The winner of the Tickets on Sale Prize, a "You are My Sunshine" yellow and white diamond pendant necklace, courtesy of Israel Diamond Supply, is Anita Mace of Broken Arrow, OK.
- The winner of the Early Bird Prize: A weekend getaway for two to New York City to see Carrie Underwood at Madison Square Gardens courtesy of K95.5, is Phillip Jenkinson of Owasso, OK.
- The winner of the Bonus Prize: 2019 Chevrolet Equinox, courtesy of Route 66 Chevrolet, is Anthony Long of Tulsa, OK.
- The winner of a couple’s weekend Getaway, courtesy of the Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, is Belinda Lord of Tulsa, OK.
- The winner of Fondue for a year, courtesy of The Melting Pot, is Sharon Reed of Jenks, OK.
- The winner of a $1,000 Visa Gift Card, courtesy of Wooden Solutions, is Patricia Bartley of Tulsa, OK.
- The winner is the Brizo Artesso Articulating Kitchen Faucet with SmartTouch (R) Technology in Stainless Steel finish is Grady Bivins of Collinsville, OK.
- The winner of a Custom live edge red oak dining table with steel legs, courtesy of Knock on Wood Custom, is Carol Pritchard of Grove, OK.
- The winner of the $10,000 furniture shopping spree at FFO Home is Micah Petree of Sallisaw, OK.
Read About The Home
The home is estimated to be worth $500,000 and will have 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths with an optional study/office.
The house is approximately 3,500 square feet. The design is traditional design with an open floor plan and a state of the art media suite as well as a uniquely designed master suite.
Take a 360-Video Tour of the 2019 St. Jude Dream Home:
© 2019 Cox Media Group.