TULSA, Okla. - Local musicians are set to head to Austin, Texas to represent Tulsa at the 2019 South by Southwest Conference & Festivals this March.
Dozens of musical artists will represent Tulsa in two SXSW events. SXSW combines conferences, festivals, and exhibitions during a ten-day period for what they say is the world's largest gathering of creative professionals.
Tulsa is one of four cities with an official showcase that runs March 8 through March 17.
Here are the other artists participating in the showcase as well as at the Tulsa Boom Factory:
- Casii Stephan and The Midnight Sun
- Roots of Thought
- Henna Roso
- Electric Billy Club
- Eric Himan
- Jared Taylor
- Stitt signs bill to establish Constitutional Carry in Oklahoma
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Plow driver hits car buried in snow; woman found alive inside
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Woman accused of assaulting man in MAGA hat facing deportation
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.