- The St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway gives ticket holders a chance to win a beautiful new home
- Cox Media Group Tulsa is a presenting sponsor of the giveaway
- 11,000 tickets will be sold in 2018
- Tickets go on sale March 30 1-800-853-1470 or on dreamhome.org
The home is estimated to be worth $600,000 and will have 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a three car garage. The house will be approximately 4,000 square feet. The design is modern contemporary and will feature a unique master bath suite, a second floor balcony and a downstairs media room.
Tickets go on sale March 30. You can get tickets by calling 1-800-853-1470 or on dreamhome.org
Every $100 ticket purchase enters the buyer in a random drawing for the chance to win the St. Jude Dream Home or one of these other prizes:
Tickets on Sale Prize: Tickets reserved on March 30 are eligible to win a Double Halo Pendant from Israel Diamond Supply valued at $4,000.
Early Bird Prize: Tickets reserved by April 27 are eligible to win a flyaway tri to Denver to see Luke Bryan and Sam Hunt, courtesy of K95.5.
Bonus Prize: Tickets reserved by June 1 are eligible to win a 2018 Chevrolet Equinox FWD LS, courtesy of Route 66 Chevrolet.
- $1,000 Visa gift card courtesy of All My Sons Moving & Storage
- Artesso SmartTouch Technology Kitchen Faucet in Stainless, with soap dispenser courtesy of Brizo
- Fondue for a year, valued at $1,200, courtesy of The Melting Pot
- Couples Weekend Getaway, courtesy the Ambassador Hotel Tulsa
Open House Prize: Just for visiting the St. Jude Dream Home open house you can register to win a $10,000 shopping spree at FFO Home.
Open houses are May 12 through June 17, on Saturdays from 9a to 5p and Sundays from Noon to 5p. The house is at 6271 N. Creekwood Drive, Owasso, OK.
Winners will be drawn and announced live on My41 on June 24th.
- Navy jet crashes off Key West, killing 2 crew members
- Red Flag Friday- Stay Weather Aware with the FOX23 Weather app
- Tripp Halstead, toddler seriously injured when tree limb fell on him 5 years ago, has died
- Utah student writes thank you notes instead of walking out of class
- Nearly 100 Jenks students receive detention after national school walkout
© 2018 Cox Media Group.