TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Oklahomans went to the polls in record numbers for the 2018 midterm election on Nov. 6.
- According to the Oklahoma State Election Board, 1,185,185 votes were cast for governor.
- RELATED: "You Decide" Coverage
- Kevin Stitt defeated Drew Edmondson and Chris Powell to take over the state's top job from Mary Fallin in January.
- The turnout in Oklahoma was the highest it's been for a midterm election since at least 1986.
- Kevin Stitt wins Oklahoma governor race, Dems take U.S. House
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Election Day 2018: Jared Polis, first openly gay gov. elected in Colorado
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Kentucky clerk who refused to sign gay marriage certificate loses re-election bid
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2020 Cox Media Group