- The week before the ice storm, temperatures were in the 70s
- Early prep work started days in advance
- Freezing temperatures stuck around from late December 8 through December 11
- Thunderstorms brought heavy rain but rain froze upon contact
- Ice accumulation ranged from 1" to locally 2" of ice in the Tulsa metro
- Costliest ice storm in Oklahoma history
- More about the 2007 Ice Storm: http://bit.ly/2y86WQV
- Take a look at the gallery above for a look back at some pictures shared with FOX23 during the 2007 ice storm.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.