DELAWARE COUNTY, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Emergency responders were called to a stabbing in Delaware County along the Neosho River
- They found two people stabbed near Highway 125
- It happened around 1 p.m.
- Deputies told FOX23 the suspect ran into the store after stabbing two men and grabbed a lighter, poured gas on himself and set himself on fire
- The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation is is investigating the incident
- OSBI said all three men worked for a Tulsa based lawn service and had pulled over to eat lunch when the incident took place.
- All three men were taken to local hospitals.
The suspect, Joseph Honaker, died early Friday of his injuries
The company that employees the three individuals, LandCare, released the following statement:
Trending Now on FOX23 News
Trending Video Company will give non-smoking employees 6 extra days off
© 2020 Cox Media Group