DELAWARE COUNTY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Emergency responders were called to a stabbing in Delaware County along the Neosho River
- They found two people stabbed near Highway 125
- It happened around 1 p.m.
- Deputies told FOX23 the suspect ran into the store after stabbing two men and grabbed a lighter, poured gas on himself and set himself on fire
- The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation is is investigating the incident
- OSBI said all three men worked for a Tulsa based lawn service and had pulled over to eat lunch when the incident took place.
- All three men were taken to local hospitals.
The suspect, Joseph Honaker, died early Friday of his injuries
The company that employees the three individuals, LandCare, released the following statement:
We are deeply saddened to learn about an incident involving three of our employees that occurred this afternoon. We are cooperating fully with the authorities who are investigating this matter and therefore are not able to comment further. The safety of all of our employees is our highest priority. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families impacted by this incident.
Trending Now on FOX23 News
- Fake Facebook news claims DOD drill would cause power grid failure
- Utah nurse arrested in viral video reaches $500,000 settlement
- Viral stories, breaking news- ‘Like’ FOX23 News on Facebook
- Tulsa man says he lost two teeth in road rage attack
- FOX23 Investigates: Homeowner or homeless?
Trending Video Company will give non-smoking employees 6 extra days off
© 2018 Cox Media Group.