TULSA, Okla. - A 16-year-old girl is recovering after a shooting in east Tulsa early Thursday morning.
Police responded to the shooting call just after midnight at Bradford Town Homes near 21st Street and Garnett. Officers say they arrived to find the teen had been shot twice -- once in the arm and once in the hip.
First responders treated the victim at the scene and she was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Tulsa police say the girl is a runaway and her mother has been notified.
Police say they are looking for a man who was driving a blue car in connection to the shooting.
- Father and son dead after shooting in Osage County
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Boy found in Kentucky says he's Illinois child missing since 2011, police say
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- School, nonprofit pack up lunch leftovers for weekend meals
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.