TULSA, Okla. — The oldest known Oklahoma restaurant wants to share their birthday with customers.
Ike's Chili reminded fans it was the restaurant's birthday on Facebook Monday night.
The post invited fans to enjoy $1.09 coneys and drinks with free birthday cake while it lasted.
Ike's first opened in 1908 after Ike and Ivan Johnson, uncle and nephew, bought the Robert Morris Restaurant near 2nd and Boston.
They moved to Main Street, then to Third before Ike died in 1928.
They opened locations around Tulsa and closed a few- their current location near 11th and Peoria, along Route 66.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- George Strait, Beyonce, others to hold Hurricane Harvey relief concert
- Retired Tulsa firefighter promises 'surprise' for any returning thieves after burglary
- Realtor who vanished during Hurricane Harvey found slain, ex-husband charged
- Mayfield sorry for planting Oklahoma flag at Ohio State
- Man sues after reportedly waking up during eye surgery at Tulsa hospital
© 2020 Cox Media Group