TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Lessie Benningfield Randle, 104, is the last known 1921 Race Massacre Survivor and will be interviewed at the premiere of The Resurrection of Black Wall Street Friday.
- The play presented by Tulsa Project Theatre is loosely based off of Randle's childhood memories.
- Showtimes for the Resurrection of Black Wall Street at the Tulsa Performance Center are:
Feb. 8, 8 p.m.
Feb. 9, 8 p.m.
Feb. 10, 2 p.m.
- Arizona border town demands feds remove razor wire from border wall
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Mom convicted of murder in infant son's diaper rash death
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- TCSO: Woman arrested after receiving fentanyl package from Mexico
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.