TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- 1 person was shot in the neck; he went to the hospital
- It happened after 6:30 a.m. near East 36th North and North Sheridan
- Officers confirmed road rage prompted the shooting
- The shooter has not yet been caught; police say he was in a blue Ford extended cab pickup
- A witness is working with police
FOX23 News This Morning is on scene getting more information.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Local parent says he discovered teens using Snapchat to buy and sell drugs
- Tulsa pastor responds to billboard near his church promoting atheist convention
- 'Like' FOX23 News on Facebook
- Download the FOX23 News and Weather apps
- Pink says she and Carey Hart are raising gender neutral children
© 2018 Cox Media Group.