TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A car crashed into a home near 4th and Harvard on Thursday morning
- FOX23 learned the homeowner heard a boom and found the man unconscious in the car.
- Investigators believe he crashed because of a medical issue.
- The driver is hospitalized, his current condition is unknown.
- No other injuries
- The car was removed from the house
- The crash damaged the house
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Body of child found at Amber Alert suspect's home
- Lawmakers propose solutions to low teacher wages in Oklahoma
- Breaking news and trending stories on your timeline- ‘Like’ FOX23 News
- Alexa's random laugh is creeping users out
- Prosecutor: Boy, 8, shoots 4-year-old sister, mom leaves, goes back to work
© 2018 Cox Media Group.