MUSKOGEE, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Parts of Muskogee are being impacted by a water shutdown.
- The City of Muskogee initally said an ONG contractor hit and damaged a mismarked water main on East Hancock. However, an ONG spokesperson confirmed their contractor was not involved. Another utility service doing work in the area hit the line.
- A water shutdown is impacting parts of Country Club and everything west of there including Jenny Lane, Turner, Gawf, east Hancock and Foltz.
- There is no timetable for the repairs to be finished.
The city posted the notice on their Facebook page Monday:
- Patriots set Super Bowl records with 6th title
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Deputies seize $30K worth of marijuana, gun arsenal from grandmother's house
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- 4-year-old accidentally shoots mom in face with unsecured gun
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.