TULSA, Okla. - In what is being described as her first time in Oklahoma, actress Karen Gillan will appear at the Tulsa Pop Culture Expo this November.
Gillan is known for her roles in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, “Doctor Who” and “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.”
WATCH: Trailer for "Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle":
The expo is scheduled for Nov. 2-4 at Tulsa’s Renaissance Hotel. Tickets are available now, ranging from $20 for a one-day pass to $199 for the executive VIP experience.
- Explosive Trump interview adds to chaos on 1st British visit
- Salmonella outbreak linked to Honey Smacks in 31 states, Oklahoma included
- Florida man claims he only drank at stoplights, and not while driving
- Soap opera actor convicted of child molestation in Georgia
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2018 Cox Media Group.