Oklahoma country music star Toby Keith announced a new 25th anniversary edition of his debut album.
Released in 1993, the album was Keith's first-ever and produced four hit songs. Among those is "Should've Been A Cowboy," which was Keith's first single and became the most played country song of the 1990s, according to Keith's label.
The anniversary edition will include tracks remastered from the original tapes and "three rare tracks from Keith's vault."
"Should've Been A Cowboy" will be released Nov. 30. Pre-orders are open now.
- Residents upset after officers respond to wrong house, bust through door
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Dog dies after eating gum with xylitol ingredient
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Hershey's mixes two favorites in new candy bar
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.