TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Justin Timberlake plays the BOK Center on May 5
- The artist announced his 2018 tour dates Monday morning
- Timberlake's appearance is part of the BOK Center's 10 for 10 series
- His "Man of the Woods" tour kicks off in Toronto in March
- Presale ticket purchases open Jan. 24 for Tulsa.
The "Man of the Woods" is bringing "Sexy back" to the BOK this May.
Those in Green Country who "can't stop the feeling" can get tickets to the latest "10 for 10" show starting Jan. 24. in the fan club presale.
The artist is the 6th announcement in the BOK Center's 10 for 10 series, celebrating 10 years since the venue opened.
Other artists involved in the series include George Strait, P!NK, Blake Shelton, U2 and the Eagles.
The Man Of The Woods Tour is named after Timberlake’s forthcoming album Man Of The Woods, set for release on February 2. The new material will give a self-reflective look at his journey into fatherhood, and offer up personal insight into his layered life experiences.
Timberlake is slated to headline the Pepsi Super Bowl LII Halftime Show on Sunday, February 4. This will be his third time performing at the most watched musical event of the year, making it the highest number of appearances by an individual entertainer.
Tickets go on sale Monday, January 29 at 10AM and will be available online at www.ticketmaster.com, Arby's Box Office at BOK Center, or by calling 800-745-3000
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- 918 Flea Market opens in Tulsa's iconic Rose Bowl
- Download the FOX23 News and Weather apps
- Firewood stolen from Broken Arrow church
- Join the conversation- ‘Like’ FOX23 News on Facebook
- Medical marijuana seen at risk following move by Sessions
© 2018 Cox Media Group.