TULSA, Okla. - Wizard World is coming back to Tulsa and organizers are beginning to announce the guests expected to be on hand.
The traveling pop culture expo announced Monday that Jason Momoa ("Game of Thrones," "Aquaman," "Justice League") is among the headliners expected to appear at their show in Tulsa in 2019.
Jewel Staite ("Firefly," "Serenity," Stargate: Atlantis"), Cary Elwes ("The Princess Bride"), Joe Flanigan ("Stargate: Atlantis"), Lou Ferrigno ("The Incredible Hulk"), and Kevin Nash (WWE) are all expected to make appearances.
The show is scheduled for September 6, 7, and 8 at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center.
More guests are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
Tickets to Wizard World Tulsa can be purchased HERE.
- 2 dead, dozens hurt after pendulum ride breaks at India amusement park
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Congresswomen respond to Trump's 'racist' tweets
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- WATCH: Mayflies swarm Iowa parking lot, cars in nightmare-inducing viral video
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.