A Tulsa-based band earned a special award.
Tuesday, Hanson announced they earned the Silver Play Button from YouTube.
The brothers shared their accomplishment on Twitter to thank their fans, beaming as they held their Silver Play Button.
The Play Buttons are recognitions for creators on the social media platform.
Channels who gain 100,000 subscribers earn the Silver Play Button.
The Gold Play Button is reserved for 1,000,000 subscribers, and a Diamond Play Button goes to channel creators with 10,000,000 subscribers.
The Silver and Gold Play buttons were introduced in 2012.
Trending Now on FOX23
- Quinton well fire out, five remain missing
- Breaking news alerts straight to your device- FREE download
- Alaska hit by 7.9 earthquake; tsunami warning canceled
- Here's what the children in the California torture house did to cope with the abuse
- Mysterious smell covers Tulsa