- Oklahoma-native Garth Brooks took home Entertainer of the Year at the 2017 Country Music Association Awards.
- This the 2nd year in a row Brooks won the award and the 5th overall.
- SEE MORE: Garth Brooks releasing 5-part anthology of his music, career
- Brooks brought his comeback tour to Oklahoma City in July 2017 and Tulsa in January 2015, where he played a record-setting 7 shows.
- 5-year-old gets mock dream wedding ahead of fourth open-heart surgery
- Tulsa police respond to bank robbery near 41st and Garnett
- Here's how to score free coffee from Starbucks this week
- Hidden Valley Ranch offers gifts for the 'Ultimate Ranch Fan'
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.