FOX is gearing up for the holiday season with the announcement of a new Christmas series.
"The Moodys" are coming to FOX this December as a part of a "holiday event series" starring Denis Leary and Elizabeth Perkins.
The six-episode series is a remake of the Aussie miniseries "A Moody Christmas," that follows a "dysfunctional" family of five who come together in Chicago for the holiday season amid all kinds of family and legal drama.
Leary and Perkins are joined on the cast by Jay Baruchel, Chelsea Frei, and Francois Arnaud.
"The Moodys" will air across three nights as back-to-back episodes on Dec. 4, Dec. 9, and Dec. 10 at 9/8 CT.
- Chick-fil-A to close UK location amid protests by LGBTQ rights group
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- 65,000 pounds of raw ground beef, chopped steaks recalled amid E. coli fears
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Recall alert: More than 50K school buses recalled
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.