Award-winning journalist Soledad O'Brien will host a 2-hour special on FOX featuring a previously unaired 2006 interview between O.J. Simpson and Judith Regan.
In the interview, Simpson "gives a shocking hypothetical account of the events that occurred on the night his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ron Goldman, were brutally murdered," according to a news release from the network.
O'Brien and a panel of analysts will discuss the interview.
The special will air March 11 at 7 p.m. with limited commercial interruption. It will also feature public service announcements on domestic violence awareness.
- Oklahoma Education Association unveils funding plan for teacher raises
- Trump meets with video game execs and critics
- Dangers to Ohio water supply could impact beer supply
- Tractor-trailer dumps estimated 60,000 pounds of beer on Florida interstate
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.