Country music artist Eric Church debuted a new song at the Grand Ole Opry in honor of the victims in last Sunday's massacre in Las Vegas.
Church performed at the Route 91 Harvest Festival two nights before Stephen Paddock opened fire during Jason Aldean's performance and killed 58 people. Hundreds more were injured.
While at the Opry this week, Church told his story through tears and performed a new song he wrote called "Why Not Me."
See Church's performance below:
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Speaker Ryan: Congress must look at gun device used in Vegas
- Las Vegas shooter researched Boston locations, reports say
- Train derails, crashes into Atlanta house
- Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar offering $1 margaritas every day in October
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.