Are you a lady who prefers a quiet snack, but still loves the taste of Doritos?
Pepsi Co's global chief executive says research told them women are less likely to lick their fingers or crunch loudly when eating chips.
To make their snacks more palatable to women, they planned to launch a "lady-friendly" version of Doritos.
The snack will be quieter and less messy, and will come in different packaging. The company said thenew packages are designed to fit inside handbags.
Not everyone is excited for the new product. A Women's Equality Party spokesperson said the idea plays on gender stereotypes.
No word yet on when the new product will hit shelves.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- No Prince hologram during Justin Timberlake's Super Bowl halftime show, amid backlash
- Trending stories with FOX23 News on Facebook
- East Tulsa hit-and-run crash leads to arrest
- Drastically cold morning before winter precip chances move in
- Ottawa County crash closes eastbound lanes of Will Rogers Turnpike
© 2018 Cox Media Group.