Tulsa, OK — This promotion has expired. The entry period for this sweepstakes ended on December 4, 2020.
Oklahoma Ford Kickoff & Win Sweepstakes
**Please note: These Official Rules have been updated to add two additional entry rounds. All changes are noted below.**
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Oklahoma Ford Kickoff & Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to (i) legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico); (ii) living in the Tulsa, OK viewing area (Chautauqua and Montgomery counties, Kansas; Adair, Cherokee, Craig, Creek, Delaware, Haskell, Latimer, McIntosh, Mayes, Muskogee, Nowata, Okfuskee, Okmulgee, Osage, Pawnee, Pittsburg, Rogers, Tulsa, Wagoner, Washington counties, Oklahoma); and (iii) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Cox Television Tulsa, LLC d/b/a KOKI-TV (“Sponsor”), Terrier Media Buyer, Inc., Ford Motor Company, the Participating Dealerships (as defined herein), and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live. Persons belonging to or affiliated with a professional acting, theater, or film-making organization, such as SAG or AFTRA, are not allowed to compete in the Sweepstakes or participate in any entry. Professional actors and filmmakers, whether full-time or part-time, are allowed to compete so long as they do not belong to any professional organizations connected with the entertainment industry that would cause Sponsor to pay the entrant or any other person a fee or any other benefit for taking part in any Sweepstakes event.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on September 4, 2020, and end at 11:59 a.m. on December 4, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Participants may enter once per Entry Round during the Sweepstakes. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, the “Entry Rounds” are defined as follows:
· Entry Round 1: September 4, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST through September 11, 2020 at 11:59 a.m. CST
· Entry Round 2: September 11, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST through September 25, 2020 at 11:59 a.m. CST
· Entry Round 3: September 25, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST through October 2, 2020 at 11:59 a.m. CST
· Entry Round 4: October 2, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST through October 9, 2020 at 11:59 a.m. CST
· Entry Round 5: October 9, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST through October
23 16, 2020 at 11:59 a.m. CST
· Entry Round 6: October 16, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST through October 23, 2020 at 11:59 a.m. CST
· Entry Round
6 7: October 23, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST through October 30, 2020 at 11:59 a.m. CST
· Entry Round
7 8: October 30, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST through November 6, 2020 at 11:59 a.m. CST
· Entry Round
8 9: November 6, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST through November 13, 2020 at 11:59 a.m. CST
· Entry Round 10: November 13, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST through November 20, 2020 at 11:59 a.m. CST
· Entry Round
9 11: November 20, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST through November 27, 2020 at 11:59 a.m. CST
10 12: November 27, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST through December 4, 2020 at 11:59 a.m. CST
Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
Maximum one (1) entry per person and per email address per Entry Round during the Sweepstakes Period.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled or illegible entries will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, human error, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes application service provider. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection and Odds. Beginning September 11, 2020, and on each Friday that concludes an Entry Round during the Sweepstakes Period (as defined above), Sponsor will conduct one (1) random drawing from among all eligible entries received during such Entry Round ending on such Friday drawing day. Sponsor will select one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner in each drawing.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in each Entry Round.
On or about December 7, 2020, Sponsor will conduct one (1) random drawing from among all previous-selected eligible weekly winners. Sponsor will select one (1) potential Bonus Prize winner from such drawing.
Odds of winning the bonus drawing are 1:10.
5. Prize Description. Each potential winner selected at the conclusion of each Entry Round will receive one of the prizes set forth below, subject to the restrictions described herein:
One (1) Grand Prize, per Entry Round: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, in the event the opening kickoff of the FOX Ford Game of the Week (as designated, below) is returned by the receiving team for a touchdown without penalty, the potential winner selected during the Friday drawing held before such Game of the Week will receive one (1) 2020 Ford F-150 with a pre-determined set of standard factory options, features, and color (subject to availability) to be selected by Sponsor at its sole discretion (the “Grand Prize truck”). Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) is $50,000.
The FOX Ford Game of the Week will be announced and listed each week of the Sweepstakes on the Sweepstakes official registration page at fox23.com/contests. Times and teams for the FOX Ford Game of the Week are subject to change at Sponsor’s discretion.
One (1) First Prize, per Entry Round: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, in the event the opening kickoff of the FOX Ford Game of the Week is not returned for a touchdown by the receiving team, such week’s selected winner will receive a credit certificate for service(s) at participating Oklahoma Ford dealers as set forth in Attachment A (collectively, the “Participating Dealerships”), and incorporated herein by reference, in the amount(s) described below:
· $150, plus an additional $10 for each yard gained by the receiving team on the opening kickoff return, as verified by NCAA statistics (maximum approximate retail value (“ARV”): $1,140);
· $150, if the result of the opening kickoff of such FOX Ford Game of the Week is a touchback by the receiving team;
· $150, if the result of the opening kickoff of the FOX Ford Game of the Week is a fumble recovered by the kicking team;
· $150, if there is no opening kickoff of the FOX Ford Game of the Week due to a cancellation of the game.
Limit: One (1) prize per person and per household per week.
Bonus Drawing Prize: One (1) Oklahoma Ford Tailgate Package Prize, including $500 service credit certificate to any Oklahoma Ford Dealer, one (1) Yeti Roadie Cooler, and two (2) tailgate chairs (Approximate Retail Value: $800).
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winners will be notified by email after or about 6:00 p.m. CST on each Friday during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential winners will also be announced each Friday that concludes an Entry Round during the Sweepstakes Period, within a commercial break during FOX23 News at 6:00 p.m. on KOKI-TV. The Bonus Prize winner will be notified by email on or about December 7, 2020.
In order to claim a prize, potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification within five (5) days of notice or attempted notice.
To claim his/her prize, the potential winners must complete an IRS form W-9 and a prize release form either electronically or by mail within ten (10) business days of notification. Grand Prize winners must also visit the truck prize provider dealership to take possession of the Grand Prize, such details to be determined by Sponsor and prize provider.
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will conduct up to 3 alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
To claim the prize and take possession of the Grand Prize truck, Grand Prize winner must show proof of a valid driver’s license and insurance. Grand Prize winner is responsible for complying with all requirements related to registration, licensing and titling of the Grand Prize truck in prize winner’s state. Grand Prize winner must take delivery of and title to the Grand Prize truck at a location designated by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for delivery of the Grand Prize truck to Grand Prize winner’s location.
The Grand Prize winner will be responsible any taxes, title, insurance, license fees, and all other costs that are not expressly listed in the prize description and that are incurred in claiming, registering, taking possession of, or using the Grand Prize truck. Sponsor will determine all Grand Prize truck options including, but not limited to, motor, powertrain, suspension, brakes, and exterior and interior colors. The Grand Prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with any upgrade or options not included in the prize description. Sponsor does not make and is not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, whether express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize truck including but not limited to its quality, fitness for any purpose, or mechanical condition. The Grand Prize truck will be delivered solely with the express limited warranties set forth in the Grand Prize truck’s Owner’s Manual, if any, which warranties will run for the term set forth in the Manual. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the delivery date or, in its sole discretion, to substitute another model or another vehicle of equal or greater value for any reason whatsoever. The Grand Prize truck will be released only upon presentation of valid driver’s license and satisfactory proof of insurance and any other documentation required by law.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor, Odds On Promotions, and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
8. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
9. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, TERRIER MEDIA BUYER, INC., FORD MOTOR COMPANY, THE PARTICIPATING DEALERSHIPS, ODDS ON PROMOTIONS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
10. Limitations of Liability. By PARTICIPATING IN the Sweepstakes, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND THE prize(S), ARE provided “as is” and that Sponsor makes no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S) and sponsor hereby DISCLAIMS all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by PARTICIPANTs, printing OR PRODUCTION errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or EMPLOYED in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from A PARTICIPANT’S participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Sponsor. The FOX23 Kickoff & Win Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cox Television Tulsa, LLC d/b/a KOKI-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after December 7, 2020) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit fox23.com/contests or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), FOX23 Kickoff & Win Sweepstakes, 2625 S. Memorial Drive, Tulsa, OK 74129. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Tim Boknecht, email@example.com.
|Ada Ford-Lincoln, Inc.||1600 Lonnie Abbott Blvd||Ada||OK||74820|
|Barber-Dyson Ford Lincoln||501 East Highway 66||Elk City||OK||73644|
|Bill Knight Ford||9607 S. Memorial||Tulsa||OK||74133|
|Bill Knight Ford of Stillwater||4405 W 6th Street||Stillwater||OK||74074|
|Billingsley Ford Lincoln of Duncan||3505 North Highway 81||Duncan||OK||73533|
|Billingsley Ford Lincoln of Lawton||8209 NW Quanah Parker Trailway||Lawton||OK||73505|
|Billingsley Ford, LLC||3804 West Broadway||Ardmore||OK||73401|
|Bob Moore Ford||8948 South I-35 Service Rd.||Oklahoma City||OK||73149|
|Boeckman Ford, Inc.||1510 South Main||Kingfisher||OK||73750|
|Bolin Ford, Inc.||512 N. Main||Bristow||OK||74010|
|Byford Ford of Fairview||205 S. Main||Fairview||OK||73737|
|Charles Allen Ford, Inc.||1717 S Fourth St||Chickasha||OK||73018|
|Cummins Ford Lincoln, Inc.||4000 Carriage Way||Weatherford||OK||73096|
|Diffee Ford Lincoln||1681 East I-40||El Reno||OK||73036|
|Doenges Ford||1901 SE Washington Blvd||Bartlesville||OK||74006|
|Doug Gray Ford, Inc.||800 N.E. Highway 66||Sayre||OK||73662|
|Dunn Ford Company||203 W. Main||Stigler||OK||74462|
|Ed Wallace Ford||1700 East Jackson St.||Hugo||OK||74743|
|England Ford, Inc.||111 N Broadway||Hinton||OK||73047|
|Eufaula Ford, Inc.||6th And Selmon Road||Eufaula||OK||74432|
|Fowler Ford||3400 South Sheridan||Tulsa||OK||74145|
|Freedom Ford||720 S. George Nigh Expressway||Mcalester||OK||74501|
|Great America Ford Lincoln||906 Hwy 54 East||Guymon||OK||73942|
|Green Country Ford, Inc.||225 W Dwain Willis Ave||Vinita||OK||74301|
|Greg Darnell Ford||6601 S.E. 29th||Midwest City||OK||73110|
|Harlan Ford, Inc.||322 E Sixth St||Okmulgee||OK||74447|
|Henryetta Ford||821 East Main||Henryetta||OK||74437|
|Hudiburg Ford Inc||105 North Price||Chandler||OK||74834|
|Jack Kissee Ford, Inc.||760 S Lynn Riggs||Claremore||OK||74017|
|James Hodge Ford Lincoln, Inc.||1200 N Main Street||Muskogee||OK||74401|
|James Hodge Ford, Inc.||1711 E Washington||Idabel||OK||74745|
|Joe Cooper Ford Lincoln of Edmond||600 W. Memorial Rd||Oklahoma City||OK||73114|
|Joe Cooper Ford of Shawnee||4921 N Automall Drive||Shawnee||OK||74804|
|Joe Cooper Ford of Yukon||1780 Garth Brooks Blvd.||Yukon||OK||73099|
|Mainer Ford||Highway 81 South||Okarche||OK||73762|
|Matthews Ford||1101 Southwest Expressway Drive||Broken Arrow||OK||74012|
|McKay Ford Lincoln||3119 Williams Avenue||Woodward||OK||73801|
|McKinsey Motor Company||I-40 & Highway 183S||Clinton||OK||73601|
|Metro Ford of OKC||2800 West I-44 Service Road||Oklahoma City||OK||73112|
|Perry’s Ford, Inc.||205 East Highway||Holdenville||OK||74848|
|Quality Ford, Inc.||2300 E Main||Cushing||OK||74023|
|Red Johnson Ford, Inc.||Highways 34 & 73||Hammon||OK||73650|
|Red River Ford Lincoln||402 Westside Drive||Durant||OK||74701|
|Reynolds Ford of OKC, Inc.||7320 NW Expressway||Oklahoma City||OK||73132|
|Reynolds Ford, Inc.||825 N Interstate Drive||Norman||OK||73069|
|Riverside Autoplex of Poteau||2100 S. Broadway||Poteau||OK||74953|
|Riverside Ford of Tulsa||745 West 51st||Tulsa||OK||74107|
|Roberts Ford Lincoln, LLC||4501 S. Mill||Pryor||OK||74361|
|Rush Truck Center, Oklahoma City||8700 West I-40||Oklahoma City||OK||73128|
|Sallisaw Ford, Inc.||2300 South Kerr Blvd. Hwy 59 South||Sallisaw||OK||74955|
|Seminole Ford||2222 N Milt Phillips Ave||Seminole||OK||74868|
|Seth Wadley Ford Lincoln||333 N. Butler Road||Pauls Valley||OK||73075|
|Seth Wadley Ford of Perry||629 Elm||Perry||OK||73077|
|Stevens Ford||3101 West Garriott Road||Enid||OK||73703|
|Stuteville Ford of Atoka, LLC||1601 S. Mississippi Street||Atoka||OK||74525|
|Stuteville Ford of Ponca City||2415 N 14th Street||Ponca City||OK||74601|
|Stuteville Ford of Tahlequah, LLC||145 George Guess Road||Tahlequah||OK||74464|
|Vance Country Ford||5400 S Division||Guthrie||OK||73044|
|Vance Ford Lincoln||510 N. Main||Miami||OK||74354|
|Washburn Ford Lincoln||1819 W Oklahoma Bl||Alva||OK||73717|
|Wheeler Ford||700 N. Glenn English||Cordell||OK||73632|
|Wilmes Ford-Lincoln, Inc.||108 N. Veterans Drive||Altus||OK||73521|
|Woody Motor Co., Inc.||201 South 2nd||Madill||OK||73446|
|Zeck Ford||2805 North 9th Street||Purcell||OK||73080|
Cox Media Group